Monday 01/22/18 Click here for directions to our facilities.
**POV has implemented an immediate change for Hanjin Shipping empty return. No exceptions, please follow return posted.
Please note there is a weekend edition Matrix and regular Matrix for Monday or next working day after a holiday.
The Matrix will post daily at 16:00(4:00pm) hours for the next regular workday Monday through Friday . Matrix is valid until the next working day following a holiday.
USE THIS MATRIX TO DETERMINE WHERE TO RETURN EMPTY CONTAINERS
Once the matrix is published no changes can be made for that day. The trucker can always use the matrix until the next day. If the trucker gets turned around at a marine terminal or empty yard, send an email to APMTEmptyReturn@vit.org or EmptyReturn@vit.org.
How to use the Matrix:
- Find the shipline owner of the empty container in column One (1).
- Locate the container size, height and type column.
- When a marine terminal or empty yard code is listed return the empty to that location.
- When there is more than one code the box can be returned to either location. For example if it has “VIG / PPCY“ it can be returned to either VIG or the PPCY.
- Boxes directed to the PPCY will not be accepted at the marine terminal. They will be turned away at the gate.
- You can click on to get further instructions from the Shipline. These empties cannot be returned.