Tuesday, 08/04/15 Click here for directions to our facilities.
PMT GATE HOURS: 7:00 AM TO 5:00 PM - MONDAY THRU FRIDAY- GATE CUTOFF 4:30 PM
This matrix is updated every day around 16:30 (4:30) hours for the next regular workday Monday through Friday.
The Friday Matrix is good until close of business Monday or until the matrix is updated if Monday is a holiday.
USE THIS MATRIX TO DETERMINE WHERE TO RETURN EMPTY CONTAINERS
Once the matrix is published no changes can be made for that day. The trucker can always use the matrix until the next day. If the trucker gets turned around at a marine terminal or empty yard, send an email to EmptyReturn@vit.org.
How to use the Matrix:
- Find the shipline owner of the empty container in column One (1).
- Locate the container size height and type column.
- When a marine terminal or empty yard code is at the intersection return the empty to that location.
- When the intersection has more than one code the box can be returned to either location. For example if it has “NIT / NCY“ it can be returned to either NIT or NCY.
- Boxes directed to NCY or PPCY will not be accepted at the marine terminal. They will be turned at the gate.
- You can click on to get further instructions from the Shipline. These empties cannot be returned.