Thursday 02/11/16 Click here for directions to our facilities.
Please begin selecting the " Weekend Edition" Matrix for Saturday's return until further notice. Refer back to the "Regular" edition for Monday. Note: The wording at the top does not change. You must select the Version inorder for the returns to change.
This matrix is updated every day around 16:30 (4:30) hours for the next regular workday Monday through Friday.
The Friday Matrix is good until close of business Monday or until the matrix is updated if Monday is a holiday.
USE THIS MATRIX TO DETERMINE WHERE TO RETURN EMPTY CONTAINERS
Once the matrix is published no changes can be made for that day. The trucker can always use the matrix until the next day. If the trucker gets turned around at a marine terminal or empty yard, send an email to APMTEmptyReturn@vit.org or EmptyReturn@vit.org.
How to use the Matrix:
- Find the shipline owner of the empty container in column One (1).
- Locate the container size, height and type column.
- When a marine terminal or empty yard code is listed return the empty to that location.
- When there is more than one code the box can be returned to either location. For example if it has “VIG / PPCY“ it can be returned to either VIG or the PPCY.
- Boxes directed to the PPCY will not be accepted at the marine terminal. They will be turned away at the gate.
- You can click on to get further instructions from the Shipline. These empties cannot be returned.