MONDAY 8/20/18 Click here for directions to our facilities.
Please note there is a weekend edition Matrix and regular Matrix for Monday or next working day after a holiday.
The Matrix will post daily at 15:00(3:00pm) hours for the next regular workday Monday through Friday . Matrix is valid until the next working day following a holiday.
USE THIS MATRIX TO DETERMINE WHERE TO RETURN EMPTY CONTAINERS
The trucker can always use the matrix until the next day. If the trucker gets turned around at a marine terminal or empty yard, send an email to APMTEmptyReturn@vit.org or EmptyReturn@vit.org.
How to use the Matrix:
- Find the shipline owner of the empty container in column One (1).
- Locate the container size, height and type column.
- When a marine terminal or empty yard code is listed return the empty to that location.
- When there is more than one code the box can be returned to either location. For example, if it has “VIG / PPCY“ it can be returned to either VIG or the PPCY.
- Boxes directed to the PPCY will not be accepted at the marine terminal. They will be turned away at the gate.
- You can click on to get further instructions from the Shipline. These empties cannot be returned.
NOTE: For lines not listed below, use the following for returns:
APL, ANL = CMA follow returns indicated for CMA.
China Shipping = COSCO, follow returns indicated for COSCO.
K-Line, MOL, & NYK = ONE, follow returns indicated for ONE.
UAS = HPG, follow returns indicated for Hapag.
ALI = HSD, follow returns indicated for Hamburg Sud.
HSD, SEA & SCL = MSK follow returns indicated for Maersk.